Security Installer Community

Hi From Southampton

GrahamF

Hi, just joined. I have taken over as General Manager of IFEDA and one of my tasks is to 'get to know fire-alarms and keep up with the latest info etc'. This looks like a good place to be so here I am.

Regards

Graham

Hi GrahamF.

Just being nosey, but what is IFEDA?

http://www.ifeda.org/

Welcome Graham

Nice to see involvment from an accreditation body.

Have a good look around make some posts then apply for access to the trade side of the forum via the link below.

(the publically viewable side makes up only half the forum)

You will find plenty of discussions over the last 5 years on Bafe sp203, iso9001, bs5839 and more.

Chris.

Hello and welcome to the forum / nuthouse / zoo*

I'm sure the fire guys will welcome you with open arms and like Chorton said there has been a fair amount of good natured banter / discussion of the regulations.

*delete as appropriate

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

• 2 months later...
Hello and welcome to the forum / nuthouse / zoo*

I'm sure the fire guys will welcome you with open arms and like Chorton said there has been a fair amount of good natured banter / discussion of the regulations.

*delete as appropriate

I'm not really dead rude! Haven't replied to yur welcome messages as BT changed the front page of my log in account and wiped out all 'my favourites' - couldn't find my way back. just got yu thru google.

thanks for the welcome.

Can get on with my reading now....

IFEDA by the way is a trade association and stands for the Independent Fire Engineering & Distributors Association

I'm not really dead rude! Haven't replied to yur welcome messages as BT changed the front page of my log in account and wiped out all 'my favourites' - couldn't find my way back. just got yu thru google.

thanks for the welcome.

IFEDA by the way is a trade association and stands for the Independent Fire Engineering & Distributors Association

Welcome again!!

http://www.ifeda.org/

Welcome Graham

Nice to see involvment from an accreditation body.

Have a good look around make some posts then apply for access to the trade side of the forum via the link below.

(the publically viewable side makes up only half the forum)

You will find plenty of discussions over the last 5 years on Bafe sp203, iso9001, bs5839 and more.

Chris.

thanks for the welcome.

Hello again Graham

I know your organisation well.

C.

Archived