Security Installer Community

Gardtec Gtag Fobs

I wonder if someonecould tell me how i would get a 595 panel with gtag keypad no 2 on the system to recognise the fobs i have not set up gtag fobs on this yet and when you go to add new user and press button on fob when it asks you to enter the code and it displays nothing

i do have engineer code and i maybe wondere if theres an option you need to enable on keypad under engineer mode to enable gtag use if someone could get back to me that would be much apprechiated!

cheers

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Web: www.jdbsolutions.co.uk

E-Mail: jack@jdbsolutions.co.uk

I wonder if someonecould tell me how i would get a 595 panel with gtag keypad no 2 on the system to recognise the fobs i have not set up gtag fobs on this yet and when you go to add new user and press button on fob when it asks you to enter the code and it displays nothing

i do have engineer code and i maybe wondere if theres an option you need to enable on keypad under engineer mode to enable gtag use if someone could get back to me that would be much apprechiated!

cheers

you using the prox instructions

best guidance call Gardtec but with radio fobs you have to program them in from the zones/wiring/radio menu, fobs are zones 81-88 where detectors are 91-98

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

you using the prox instructions

best guidance call Gardtec but with radio fobs you have to program them in from the zones/wiring/radio menu, fobs are zones 81-88 where detectors are 91-98

regs

alan

Hi alan its a gtag fob surely it wont be next to the dtectors at zone 81 and 91s ?

Are you able to talk me through doing this?

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

lol, since when did g-tags have buttons, that may well be the problem ;)

Sorry i think i was getting mixed up!

Its not gtag thats the little electronic dudes u pass next to the keypad to set like a door entry i am looking to program the wireless fobs do they work off of the keypad or the wireless reciever?

i am a little confused!

as the Ace keypad 1 works from the keypad and i have got mixed up!

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Archived