Security Installer Community

Current Moderating Positions.

For the last month the member warning system has been switched off and only an occasional requirement for essential moderating/editing has been required which I hope is a glimpse of things to come.

To this end James & I have made the carefully thought out decision to temporarily remove the position of moderator on Tsi.

Moderation will continue by myself and James along with the 'report a post' function should you feel we have missed something.

We dont want to go into rule changes at this time, but to keep things simple please dont post inflammatory, offensive, racist, swearing or abusive comments.

As you know there is no warning system so there is no longer the option to get a 'warning' or be put on 'moderator preview'.

We feel that the community should be a useful, enjoyable and rewarding place to visit, those that require constant editing/moderating do not contribute to making it enjoyable for anyone.

Basically just think about what your posting please & before you post it bearing in mind the above.

This decision is by no means a reflection on any Moderator, their contributions nor meant to be a

Archived