Security Installer Community

Castle Caretech Euro Meridian G2 System

Graham750

Not all I am not offended, the company is aproved has all the correct certification, I expect when the need arises to some engineers they stick fingers through lenses and replace batteries when not needed. The impact it has on me is that I will question the bill - will not place too much emphasis on certification in the future and find a local engineer who is known or learn it myself.

I expect a lot of you guys come across this all the time, meet customers on here who have had enough of the cowboys.

Any way no one answered my question :) by swaping the resitor and the blue in the photo does that mean the PIR is now incorrectly wired??

Lol I actually stuck my finger through a lens today, complete accident while cleaning it, least the customer got a new pir at no cost...bloody old detectors.

Guest anguscanplay
Lol I actually stuck my finger through a lens today, complete accident while cleaning it, least the customer got a new pir at no cost...bloody old detectors.

I`m changing on later this week that a non service customer stuck a vacuum cleaner through ??

It`ll be around

Archived