Security Installer Community

Hello All

Prince006

hello everyone!!!!

my name is dominic, and im self employed. I own my own company that speciallises in intruder alarms, cctv, fire alarms, fire extinguishers, access control. iam based in north yorkshire. im getting old now at the age of 32. hope i can help any one out if they need it. My main areas for intruder are texecom, pyronix and eurosec.. not had much dealings with galaxy systems yet, but not found a cheap enough whole saler yet!!!

regards

speak soon

dominic

A1 SECURITY & FIRE SOLUTIONS LTD - www.a1securityfiresolutions.co.uk - 0800 0 438 107 - 07734082789 - Indruder Alarms, Fire Detection, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Extinguishers

hello and welcome, you young whipper snapper. :P . 32 i wish i was there again lad.... those were the days... angus 32 mate, thats your generation.....

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

hello everyone!!!!

my name is dominic, and im self employed. I own my own company that speciallises in intruder alarms, cctv, fire alarms, fire extinguishers, access control. iam based in north yorkshire. im getting old now at the age of 32. hope i can help any one out if they need it. My main areas for intruder are texecom, pyronix and eurosec.. not had much dealings with galaxy systems yet, but not found a cheap enough whole saler yet!!!

regards

speak soon

dominic

hello!

welcome to Tsi.

You can currently only see the public side of the forum.

If you want you can apply to join the trade side of the forum (it's free) via the link below.

What make of extinguisherrs are you using?

C.

hello!

welcome to Tsi.

You can currently only see the public side of the forum.

If you want you can apply to join the trade side of the forum (it's free) via the link below.

What make of extinguisherrs are you using?

C.

hi c.

i have already applied for trade membership, so i dont know how long it will take... i use either jactones or thomas glover

regards

dominic

A1 SECURITY & FIRE SOLUTIONS LTD - www.a1securityfiresolutions.co.uk - 0800 0 438 107 - 07734082789 - Indruder Alarms, Fire Detection, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Extinguishers

hi c.

i have already applied for trade membership, so i dont know how long it will take... i use either jactones or thomas glover

regards

dominic

you will get messaged in around 7-days for further info.

I like the colour matched handles and skirts on the jactone but find the valves a PITA to clean on their powders. TG are a very pricey and the recent letter about more rises is the final nail in the coffin IMO.

Tried the Firex kitemarked range?

Prices seem excellent especially powder & 5kg CO2.

I'm placing my 1st order on Monday so sson find out :unsure:

chris.

you will get messaged in around 7-days for further info.

I like the colour matched handles and skirts on the jactone but find the valves a PITA to clean on their powders. TG are a very pricey and the recent letter about more rises is the final nail in the coffin IMO.

Tried the Firex kitemarked range?

Prices seem excellent especially powder & 5kg CO2.

I'm placing my 1st order on Monday so sson find out :unsure:

chris.

cheers chris, ill take a look at a supplier for firex ( thats what i meant, head up rear at mom lol ) thanx again m8

Archived