Security Installer Community

Morley Panels

L200

Nope , not for me , the old kit is not evolution , but previous version , will stick with me Morley , as I have just spoken to me Geordie mate up in Newcastle , full steam ahead , thanks lads for the feed back , you boys are more relaxed than some of those chaps on the other **** net forum.

Guest Cerberus NI
Nope , not for me , the old kit is not evolution , but previous version , will stick with me Morley , as I have just spoken to me Geordie mate up in Newcastle , full steam ahead , thanks lads for the feed back , you boys are more relaxed than some of those chaps on the other **** net forum.

Ahhh,but some of us over there are over here too (just have to act all proper there!!!).

Keep us posted how you get on and don't be shy to ask for an assist.

I remember there is a glitch using nittan interfaces on a Morley, the Morley panel has to be told it's a certain type of interface via the PC before it sees all the inputs/outputs.

Morley stuff is getting very weird.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

I remember there is a glitch using nittan interfaces on a Morley, the Morley panel has to be told it's a certain type of interface via the PC before it sees all the inputs/outputs.

What do you mean getting weird. It`s always been weird it just doesn`t do what it says on the tin :whistle:

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

Guest Cerberus NI

..weird isn't the 5 letter word I'd use (and it isn't white either!).

Archived