Security Installer Community

Abacus 8

maca52

Would you like to buy a comma?

:rolleyes:thanks mate wish i had not done the part set now only did in when daughter stayed with us cant anyone please tell me how to take the part set off the zone if not where can i get help from thanks maca ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :)

i wont to do this but dont how to few years ago i put my alarm in to part set at night so the bedroom is not set as we sleep in there i now want to un set it so its active at night can anyone help please thanks

To 'Part Set' an Abacus - Code + Yes + Yes > Bedroom Off

To 'Full Set' an Abacus - Code + Yes > Full System Set, Bedroom On

Hope this is what you want, sorry about the previous

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

thanks mate i have tryed that but when i put zone 5 to off it will not work and goes back to on on its own in part settings do i have to go into the enginners program to make it off permanant thanks for your help maca

Guest anguscanplay
thanks mate i have tryed that but when i put zone 5 to off it will not work and goes back to on on its own in part settings do i have to go into the enginners program to make it off permanant thanks for your help maca

well how did you do it originally ?

as much as it pains me to say this " I dont believe you........" site rules do not allow us to give out detailed engineering information, all the info you do need would have been in the manual that came with the panel (and no we can`t give them out either) - sorry

well how did you do it originally ?

as much as it pains me to say this " I dont believe you........" site rules do not allow us to give out detailed engineering information, all the info you do need would have been in the manual that came with the panel (and no we can`t give them out either) - sorry

yes i had a manual but cant find it any where me and my wife have looked but cant find it also i cant remember how the bloody hell i did it last time thanks

hi guys right i have found the manual that came with the panel i have got the engineers code how do i take out the part set of my zone 5 when we go bed its on i want to put it to off so its armed it that bedroom if anyone wants to check i have the code pm me iam genuine thanks guys please help guys iam stuck

Archived