Security Installer Community

Virgin & Talk Talk - Digi Not Communicating

trade view is if a site requires comms then it already is HIGH SECURITY - so now your admitting your product is only right for "not really needing a high level of security..." think about it

The trade doesn't have a view. Almost everyone in the trade has their own view. So, what you are saying is that YOUR VIEW is that Mr & Mrs Jones in their two bed semi and digicom is just as HIGH SECURITY as a bank or jewelers ?

If that's the case - why do they only have a digicom fitted and not an all singing, all dancing dualpath solution ?

We have a range of IP/GSM/GPRS products. The product in question is designed as a method for customers with digicoms to upgrade to IP without spending a fortune.

a " mess..." that only exists in the business plan of the guy trying to sell a "low end.." cheap as chips solution

I don't yet have a solid business plan for the UK market. I am slowly developing one and I use this forum to get involved in discussions, learn from educated people and perhaps offer the odd bit of useful info to others. Am I upsetting you Angus ?

Mr VM you`ve got trade status so why post in the public forums how YOUR VERY CUSTOMERS (not mine YOURS ) are ripping off the public

I am responding to a post in a discussion forum on a PUBLIC internet forum and I have nothing to hide.

Get over yourself Angus. YOU ARE AN ALARM INSTALLER - WITH TRADE STATUS ON AN INTERNET FORUM !!!

Someone please give this man a badge - this is obviously the most important thing he has ever achieved in his life.

I`ve seen some wierd sales strategies but this ones ...........

Listen to me carefully Angus - I have nothing to sell in the UK. I therefore do not have a sales strategy. This may, or may not, change in time - but for now, I'm hopefully passing on a little of my hard earned knowledge on signalling alarms over IP.

If I'm handing out duff technical information, then please correct me at any time.

As for me slagging the way the security industry works in the UK - bring it on.......

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Guest anguscanplay
The trade doesn't have a view. Almost everyone in the trade has their own view. So, what you are saying is that YOUR VIEW is that Mr & Mrs Jones in their two bed semi and digicom is just as HIGH SECURITY as a bank or jewelers ? your saying there not ?

If that's the case - why do they only have a digicom fitted and not an all singing, all dancing dualpath solution ? we dont have any digi`s out in the field only redcares (300 plus before you ask)

We have a range of IP/GSM/GPRS products. The product in question is designed as a method for customers with digicoms to upgrade to IP without spending a fortune. this is where I struggle - either you think your like Robin Hood or you once got ripped pff yourself and its left scars, it isnt for you to dictate markets

I don't yet have a solid business plan for the UK market. it shows I am slowly developing one dont rush and I use this forum to get involved in discussions, learn from educated people and perhaps offer the odd bit of useful info to others. Am I upsetting you Angus ? not at all, your just not listening

I am responding to a post in a discussion forum on a PUBLIC internet forum and I have nothing to hide. good bit of editting there - you gave out more than the topic arena warrented, 1st mistake

Get over yourself Angus. YOU ARE AN ALARM INSTALLER - WITH TRADE STATUS ON AN INTERNET FORUM !!! I`m also a big fish in a small pond and one of the people you`ve got to convince if you want to sell your product over here, wierd way of going about it

Someone please give this man a badge - this is obviously the most important thing he has ever achieved in his life.

Listen to me carefully Angus - I have nothing to sell in the UK. finally he admits it I therefore do not have a sales strategy. we`ve worked that one out for ourselves This may, or may not, change in time not with your attitude to it - but for now, I'm hopefully passing on a little of my hard earned knowledge on signalling alarms over IP. no your not (other than the neat guide you posted ) your slatting an established industry because you can`t see the wood for the trees

If I'm handing out duff technical information, then please correct me at any time. we will

As for me slagging the way the security industry works in the UK - bring it on.......be a bit like me slagging the petrochemical industry, fly on an elephants //.B.W.F.// thats all

you never considered trying to re-invent the mousetrap instead?

.... which will cost the existing digi customer double or triple what he was paying before - but WTF - it's only a dumb customer !

Sounds like billythebandwagon will be choosing option 3 then - and cashing in.

There is a place for Emizon and the others as a replacement for Redcare and Dualcom on high security applications. If these mega systems are adopted as the ONLY option for digi customers to upgrade, then the industry might shoot itself in the foot and start to lose out.

That's where the IP module in the hands of a "smart thinker" would get the opportunity to clean up the mess ;)

sounds like a sales pitch, however looking at your website,

Please note that ACPO regulations restrict our operators from contacting UK police.

sounds like its not fits for purpose in my book, perhaps the "smart thinker" still buying redcare?

De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da. De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

you never considered trying to re-invent the mousetrap instead?

:unsure:

Anyway, congratulations on achieving the status of being "a big fish in a small pond".

Well done Angus.

Good boy.

You must be so proud.

All that on top of having trade status on an internet forum.

Fantastic ;)

sounds like a sales pitch, however looking at your website,

sounds like its not fits for purpose in my book, perhaps the "smart thinker" still buying redcare?

Billy Boy,

You're getting a bit confused. Virtual Monitoring is a platform for either automated or operator response to NON POLICE calling alarm or IP camera systems. Being in the trade, you're going to find this REALLY difficult to understand, but not everyone needs or wants a police response. Anyway, it is not relevant to this thread.

Getting back on topic, we are discussing the issues associated with digital communicators (not Redcare STU's or multipath solutions) having problems communicating over an IP network - or in this case a "partial" IP network.

My company have solved the problem, but please note that we DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR SALE IN THE UK !!

This exact subject is what I spend most of my time on in my day to day business. If anyone has any technical questions - fire away - I'll do my best to help ;)

Did I mention that Angus has 300 Redcare's, is BIG in the security industry and also has trade status ?

What a guy B)

we DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR SALE IN THE UK !!

No surprises there, with changing EN regulation, (that doesn't seem to affect other countries in the EN!) and insurance ignorance.

Did I mention that Angus has 300 Redcare's, is BIG in the security industry and also has trade status ?

What a guy B)

lol

Guest anguscanplay

What a guy B)

yep, annoys you that doesnt it

at least I`m more real than your virtual "non product " with no market LOL

Another genius thread with members slagging each other off.

Come on guys :cry:

Could not agree more.

Would a MOD please CLOSE this.

magpye

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Archived