Security Installer Community

Looking For A Trainee Position

im 24, due to leave the army in may

i have experience in communications systems

I have just finished a course in security systems installation which gave me BTEC level 2 in cabling and installation of CCTV, Alarms and an insight into access control.

I have worked with a company (unpaid) in Bathgate and surrounding areas, West Lothian, Scotland, shadowing and installing Alarms, CCTV and access control.

Looking for a permanent trainee position in the GLASGOW AREA

I can email CV on request

Thank you for your time

Mark Andrews

I have just finished a course in security systems installation which gave me BTEC level 2 in cabling and installation of CCTV, Alarms and an insight into access control.

I have worked with a company (unpaid) in Bathgate and surrounding areas, West Lothian, Scotland, shadowing and installing Alarms, CCTV and access control.

Thank you for your time

Mark Andrews

Have you contacted any Glasgow base firms direct?

my advice would be to look for a job for as an electricians mate. that way you will get a lot more experiance in running cables and containment. Plus the job arn't normallly such a rush and they may find time to teach you ;)

No disrespect but having a qualification on paper doesnt mean alot without years of experiance. Knowledge of the system is only half the job, proper planning and installing is the other. Get them balanced correctly and youll make a good installer. Theres alot of chancers out there tipping one side of the scale. Dont get caught picking tips of them :ninja:

Good luck though mate.

Chris

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Thank you for your time

Mark Andrews

Hi Mark

Get your CV onto www.monster.co.uk, you might be surprised on the response

Kind regards

Stuart Onley

SAMS Consultancy

Independent Security Consultants

email:enquiries@samsconsultancy.co.uk

Archived