Security Installer Community

Earthquake

mark auto

OH yes i felt it all right!!!!

there i was in the land of nod when (i though in my unconscious state) a damm big lorry keep down my strre and made the whole house and especially my (rather heavy wooden) bed move!!. After making sure the house was,nt falling down and looking outside to see my neibours walking around or looking out of windows i tuned into Sky news to see what had actually happened. What i found quite annoying was it took them half an hour to admit that there is life beyond the midlands and that the epi-centre migtht be somewhere less important (hull finally got added to their incident map after about 50 mins).

As for false alarms i hav,nt heard of any but i am sure there was - luckily i was,nt on call!!

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Get over it man.

By the way, watch out for that wave coming in, then you, or rather we, will see Hull on the news.

The wave will have to get over a rather biggesh hill before it reaches my doorstep!! ;)

But as a Hull born person i find that we are forgotton about until there is a problem :angry:

But there you go that life - now to bed and hopefully this time no early morning wake up calls :P

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived