Security Installer Community

Need Replacement Strobe Unit For Bell Box

2ltr16valve

yes certain, wired to test by giving strobe a live and earth feed and nothing..

should mention, they run on 12 volts - you saying tested with "live and earth" has got me very worried :cold2: and if you did yest that way even if it worked before - it won't now :lol:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

should mention, they run on 12 volts - you saying tested with "live and earth" has got me very worried :cold2: and if you did yest that way even if it worked before - it won't now :lol:regsalan
was tested by a //.Large National Installer.// engineer, from the panel by the correct wiring !
read the edit of your post LOL
yea "didnt realize a direct replacement would be that cheap smile.gif look stupid" still dont get what your trying to say ?

Guest anguscanplay
"didnt realize a direct replacement would be that cheap look stupid" still dont get what your trying to say ?

you dont think by sticking a strobe on the side your box would look stupid?

you dont think by sticking a strobe on the side your box would look stupid?

Who said i wanted to stick it on the side of the box ? i want a replacement unit that goes inside the existing box..! hence the title "replacement" not "extra or additional"

:)

either a replacement tube that i can solder in, or a unit that goes in the other end of these boxes (where there is space for another strobe)

Guest anguscanplay
also just to add, just checked the original install handover sheet and written at the bottom in tiny writing it says "stobe on bell unit faulty" so looks like the strobe's never worked !! cheeky sods.

Id rather just change the strobe unit in all honestly or add one on the other side of the unit (space for extra stobe) instead of changing the whole unit :) price dependent of course

you did LOL, realise now you meant inside

you did LOL, realise now you meant inside

]

yes says exactly the same as ive said above ..!

Id rather just change the strobe unit in all honestly or add one on the other side of the unit (space for extra stobe)

says ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE UNIT. not ON THE SIDE OF THE UNIT

you clearly read it wrong mate.

Archived