Security Installer Community

Factory Reset Castle Caretech Euro Meridian G2

amr9429

Omega 5 with an NVM???

I remeber 2L6 and 3L4 software (3L4 allowed a pa on zone 0 tamper and allowed the use of zone 4 as a fully programmable zone)

yeah I think it was the 3L4, it has a blue clip on the right of the on board rkp for the nvm, alls ok until you fit an rkp onto it and something goes wrong, have to wipe the nvm repeatedly to get it to see the rkp. Bloody nightmare but at least you dont have to reprogram if you have a massive power cut hehe

It was pre nvm and had a bbr switch (battery backed ram)

And i remeber having to fit the cm-com upside down to use an rdt too lol

Ohhh I thought it was nvm .... weve still got quite a few working so I guess for their sins they arent that bad just a bit of a bugger on a friday last call service. Doing the bty checks and oops, meters fallen off and everythings dead lol. Get the manual out time yay

yep I need a manual for them the 3's (petites) and the 8's

Most of the engineers when the find an omega 5 assume its a 1600.... till it starts flashing A.... lol

Well there the omega ptite that used the same box as the 1600, weve also got a couple of jobs where the omega pnl is knackered so the call out engineer has put a 1600 panel using the omega case, you should see the look on the engineers faces when they try to test it hehe. Shouldnt laugh as Ive been caught out lol

Most of the engineers when the find an omega 5 assume its a 1600.... till it starts flashing A.... lol

Well there the omega ptite that used the same box as the 1600, weve also got a couple of jobs where the omega pnl is knackered so the call out engineer has put a 1600 panel using the omega case, you should see the look on the engineers faces when they try to test it hehe. Shouldnt laugh as Ive been caught out lol

Ive got a omega 5 4 and 8 manual if you want it sending btw

Archived