Security Installer Community

Interesting Cctv Stories

CharlieRussell

Hi There -

If anyone's got any interesting CCTV or home surveillance stories they'd like to share I'm making a series of short documentaries for Channel 4 looking at the more positive aspects of how CCTV affects people's lives. At this stage there's no commitment to take part and its entirely confidential, but I'd love to hear from anyone with a story to tell.

Charlie Russell

Producer / Director

fivepoundfilms@hotmail.com

Hi There -

If anyone's got any interesting CCTV or home surveillance stories they'd like to share I'm making a series of short documentaries for Channel 4 looking at the more positive aspects of how CCTV affects people's lives. At this stage there's no commitment to take part and its entirely confidential, but I'd love to hear from anyone with a story to tell.

Charlie Russell

Producer / Director

fivepoundfilms@hotmail.com

Hmmm catching thiefs, drug dealers, and scammers, all very positive for the client but not sure does it make for good tv!!! Sounds like an interesting project though, look forward to seeing the results..

Eoghan O'Flaherty

Fusion Networks

Southern Ireland

info@fusionnetworks.ie

VOICE VIDEO DATA NETWORKS

Hi there

I manage a CCTV system that protects and records the illegal actions of the local police force! the system is over two buildings in streets parallel to each other (one a family home and one a office)

The system also plays a key role in local crime as before the cameras were up, windows were smashed weekly, but they have been up for almost a year and there had been no vandalism to date!

We would be more than willing to contribute to your program, just pm me if you require further details.

Regards

Alex Barron

Archived