Security Installer Community

Hi From Adpro

DannyTheTech

Just a quick note to say hi from Tech Support for Adpro.

If you guys have any questions regarding Adpro Kit, Old or new, i will be please to point you in the right direction.

cheers

AT1

hello mate,are there any way a laptop can be connected to a fastscan using which cable? :unsure:

also is there any ip test site for adpro?

hello mate,are there any way a laptop can be connected to a fastscan using which cable? :unsure:

also is there any ip test site for adpro?

Hi,

Firstly you can connect to a fastscan Via IP, but you will need to get an MSS100 Data converter (available from the usual distributors), this converts the standard serial connection to an ethernet presentation and gives the unit an IP address. Then you can connect the system to a network or Via X over cable.

You can test dial the Hemel Office on IP.

Site name: DEMO3

Password: FT2222

IP: 135.196.177.35

This is a Fastrace unit, so you will need to be using Video Central V10 and above.

Hope this helps.

AT1

• 1 month later...
hey just a quickie,

is marcus eves still working for you??

Hi there,

Unfortunatly, Marcus moved on to pastures greener about 9 months back.

If you are looking for who nows covers your area/s please call the office on 01442242330.

cheers

AT1

Hi there,

Unfortunatly, Marcus moved on to pastures greener about 9 months back.

If you are looking for who nows covers your area/s please call the office on 01442242330.

cheers

AT1

ah cheers for that, I used to work with him at the at his last company before he joined you guys, just wanted to know cause i moved to a new company, and we use lots of your units, all round the country,

Archived