Security Installer Community

Aritech Cs350

brightkane

Hi all,

First time poster , hope you can help.

We recently bought our first home that had already a Aritech CS350 installed, unfortunatley there were no codes for it when we purchased the house.

I firstly removed the keypad facia and entered in the defaul engineers code (found through googling) and it said code accepted, cannot disarm alarm.

Now you you all know since i took of the control panel cover the alarm wont bloody turn off!

I found the main controlbox in the hotpress and removed all the fuses and thankfully it turns it off (alarm and lights are working off the same internal fuse, herself wouldnt be best pleased to come home tonight to no lights)!

I was tinkering a bit with it and took out the master reset jumper but alas all i ever get it code accepted, cannot disarm, with both the control box cover on and off and the keypad cover on and off, its

no default info is the default user code, try that to knock it off

Lets hope it's his house/alarm and you've not just helped a crook out :rolleyes:

This is the public forum and can be seen by anyone online not just the person asking you know :angry:

You have read the forum rules regrding giving out codes haven't you ;)

PM it if you really have to give out codes or defaulting info :angry:

Lets hope it's his house/alarm and you've not just helped a crook out :rolleyes:

This is the public forum and can be seen by anyone online not just the person asking you know :angry:

if i was a crook in fariness i am sure the forum has my ip address and also i wouldnt be wanting to reprogram the alarm would i?

but fair point i guess

if i was a crook in fariness i am sure the forum has my ip address and also i wouldnt be wanting to reprogram the alarm would i?

but fair point i guess

I'm sure your not I mean nothing peronal at all ;)

Nobody would want a crook getting their hands on any codes or info that could compromise their or someone elses alarm.

That's why the forum rules do not allow defaulting codes or info to be given.

If you now have the code for your alarm the user manual will show you how to use it to create a new user code unique to yourself.

If you don't have a user manual (I'm guessing you don't from what you've said) it's available here - http://www.ukpanels.com/Aritech.html

C.

:)

cheers for that, think i might have to get someone out, its now saying that open zone 04 when i put io the defaul code and its says its arming, nothing is open, all is closed, i think

i have lost this fight!

actually in looking at it, its now saying open zone 2 and 4, i menaged to get rid of the 2 by messing with the patio door, but 4 is still present, as there is only 2 doors that use magnetic contacts and all the rest of the windows seem to be using some sort of pressure/vibration device could it be the back and front door thats having problems?

Hi brightkane

IMO you're best to get someone in to have a look at it now.

Friends, neighbours & family are the best placed to recommend a local company that have already done a good job for them.

It needs serviced annually anyway and a new panel battery every 3-5years so 120euros is not too far out just remember to ask how much the battery cost is when you phone up. The size will be written on it e.g 12v 1.2Ah or similar.

C.

The default user code for that panel is freely available right here on the public form.

I am sure if the op had used the search facility he would have found it.

Archived