Security Installer Community

Cctv System - Advice Needed

goldcoast

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could give me some advice, I

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

hiya and thanks for the reply, what sort of budget do you think I should be looking at? Although I don't want a **** system it doesn't have to be BBC picture quality :P as I mentioned earlier, I'm not to overly worried about people breaking into the house and I've read that the pictures need to be of a certain quality to be used in court, now I can never say that I wouldn't be in a sitiuation when I would need that but the main reason is so that I can reconise anyone dumping rubbish or behaving badly and go and have a quiet word ;)

i would say between

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived