Security Installer Community

Gardtec Remote Help Urgent

Mavrick_001

Help!!!! OK a little bit embarassing, I'm trying to get the log off our alarm atm, gardtec 595 but the remote on my laptop is only going to to 595 coz it's an old version of remote, to save going home to get the other laptop and because I've not brought the conversion lead to connect it because I'm a numpty has anyone got the new version txt file and just wondering if changing the version txt will sort it..... a bit of a long shot...... cheers guys, I'll be about for 10mins..... failing that I'll go and get the other and don't worry about the post...... arghhhhhh long day!!!!!

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Help!!!! OK a little bit embarassing, I'm trying to get the log off our alarm atm, gardtec 595 but the remote on my laptop is only going to to 595 coz it's an old version of remote, to save going home to get the other laptop and because I've not brought the conversion lead to connect it because I'm a numpty has anyone got the new version txt file and just wondering if changing the version txt will sort it..... a bit of a long shot...... cheers guys, I'll be about for 10mins..... failing that I'll go and get the other and don't worry about the post...... arghhhhhh long day!!!!!

panic is lovely to watch in others :P

bit late now i know but for future reference, you can download the latest file from the gardtec site, so you could get this via you phone, copy to sim place sim in lappy or use blue tooth or phone link cable to transfer (blah blah you know the rest)

but if you phone tech help, they can talk you through to edit the file to match your panel B)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Tried to download the new vesion from here but wants password to unzip the files....... just about to throw the towel in and go and fetch the other laptop..... was a long shot but worth a try before going home and back again lol...... cheers all

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Archived