Security Installer Community

Risco Wisdom

john@total

i have fitted a couple of these systems, but i prefer to fit a gardtec 595 with wireless module as i find these panels more user friendly.

Trade Member

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!

Martin Hanfo

CCTV - Intruder Alarms - Access Control - Security Lighting - Locks

Covering South Wales

07903 967045

I bench tested the wisdom panel and it was ok but overnight the bell did not test back to the panel and came up fault although it was only about 20mtrs away. Reset panel next day and all was ok for a week.

As Advance says i fit only 490x and 595 panels that only require wiring from the bell and rkp with wireless and have had only 2 problems in the past 5 years. That was the first 2 installs but with the testing equipment when you do the quote there was no probs at all in the install.

!

I bench tested the wisdom panel and it was ok but overnight the bell did not test back to the panel and came up fault although it was only about 20mtrs away. Reset panel next day and all was ok for a week.

As Advance says i fit only 490x and 595 panels that only require wiring from the bell and rkp with wireless and have had only 2 problems in the past 5 years. That was the first 2 installs but with the testing equipment when you do the quote there was no probs at all in the install.

Yep Gardtec, I had issues with the programming, but have now got the hang of them.

The older I get, the faster I was.

Archived