Security Installer Community

Bs 5266-1:2005

Baracus

BS 5266-1:2005

Emergency lighting. Code of practice for the emergency lighting of premises

Does anyone have a copy of this I could get the "lend" of? :whistle:

BTW no I dont own my own business or I'd buy it

Thanks

Sorry it's covered by copyright law so i can't provide a copy even for short term viewing. :no:

I don't understand what owning your own business has to do with buying it though? :huh:

You need it - you buy it. OR. Your employer needs you to have it - they buy it.

Or are you saying that if you had your own business then by definition you'd be rich and therfore easily able to afford buying it? :hmm:

Anyway it's available here - http://www.bsi-global.com/en/Shop/Publicat...000000030124837 for hardly lottery money :rolleyes:

I would be able to buy it for you at Bsi members 1/2 price of

Sorry it's covered by copyright law so i can't provide a copy even for short term viewing. :no: I don't understand what owning your own business has to do with buying it though? :huh:
Yeah I know it is covered by copyright but sure isnt everything these days....I merely stated I dont own my own business to avoid the "dont be so tight" comments.Any work I do is designed by others but I wouldnt mind seeing for myself

Thanks for that Pete BTW

Yeah I know it is covered by copyright but sure isnt everything these days....I merely stated I dont own my own business to avoid the "dont be so tight" comments.Any work I do is designed by others but I wouldnt mind seeing for myself

Thanks for that Pete BTW

ssshhhhhhhhh these rules keep us in a job :whistle:

What pete posted is about 10 times what's in 5266 and 10 times more understandable, so good news all round.

:)

Archived