Security Installer Community

Broadband And Ts700 Microfilter

brado

Alan - redcare and broadband have been compatible since the early 1990`s - no filters required. You know well i was replying to Andy`s post that all telecom equipment needs a filter

get out of here Angus - would you have let me off so lightly? - i don't think so, especially if i had just had a major pop at you about your supposed lack of knowledge of modern comms systems in the last hour.

so i thought i'd return the favour in spades for you claim about my daft post's (which you spent over 1 1/2 hours with no success when there is APPARENTLY TOO MANY TO MENTION -as if!

i might have said "welcome to me web" (said the spider to the fly)

:joker:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
get out of here Angus - would you have let me off so lightly? - i don't think so, especially if i had just had a major pop at you about your supposed lack of knowledge of modern comms systems in the last hour.

so i thought i'd return the favour in spades for you claim about my daft post's (which you spent over 1 1/2 hours with no success when there is APPARENTLY TOO MANY TO MENTION -as if!

i might have said "welcome to me web" (said the spider to the fly)

:joker:

regs

alan

is it a soft southerner thing to put words into others mouths ? we all know your the king of telecomms ( and we all know you didnt answer my question about the last alarm you installed ) what i actually said but cant be bothered to go fetch the link was you were out of time with regard to redcare etc - stick to your phones and switchboards you even get to push the cables in

is it a soft southerner thing to put words into others mouths ? we all know your the king of telecomms ( and we all know you didnt answer my question about the last alarm you installed ) what i actually said but cant be bothered to go fetch the link was you were out of time with regard to redcare etc - stick to your phones and switchboards you even get to push the cables in

? what alarm question? i must have mist it due to the notification link problems, so kindly name that post or plant a link and i'll resond :boxing:

so i put words into other people mouths do i? try this for size -:

you were saying i know full well you were refering to (in your own words) andys post!!!!

so :help: me please, take pity on this old goat of a senile soft southerner and QUOTE THE BIT IN THE POST where andy actually mentions redcare

here it is to help you-:

From a broadband perspective every telephony type device should be separated from broadband signals via a filter. Where and how many are needed depends on the topology of your wiring. Ideally filtering should be as close to the master socket as possible.

This is for the benefit of BOTH broadband AND telephony devices.

i'm still laughing, so can you stop your barmy northerner wiggling - it's hurting my sides so much the wife's calling an ambulance.

regs

alan

regs

alan

Guest anguscanplay
? what alarm question? i must have mist it due to the notification link problems, so kindly name that post or plant a link and i'll resond :boxing:

so i put words into other people mouths do i? try this for size -:

you were saying i know full well you were refering to (in your own words) andys post!!!!

so :help: me please, take pity on this old goat of a senile soft southerner and QUOTE THE BIT IN THE POST where andy actually mentions redcare

here it is to help you-:

From a broadband perspective every telephony type device should be separated from broadband signals via a filter. Where and how many are needed depends on the topology of your wiring. Ideally filtering should be as close to the master socket as possible.

This is for the benefit of BOTH broadband AND telephony devices.

i'm still laughing, so can you stop your barmy northerner wiggling - it's hurting my sides so much the wife's calling an ambulance.

regs

alan

regs

alan

Ive even made it bigger and red - get one of the grandkids to read it out if you still can`t see it

Ive even made it bigger and red - get one of the grandkids to read it out if you still can`t see it

Angus dear luv,

so i ask again, where did Andy or anyone else before you ever mention red-care then? and while your at it when did you ever fit a micro filter to a red care line then?

:toot: i know' lets have a discussion about fax machines, modems, extension bells or simply keep to the facts. much simpler still, admit you got rogerd (sorry rjbsec) up the jacksy good and proper by arfur - familiar feeling for you me thinks :whistle:

ask your dad, this is very good advice comming your way - when in a hole you can't get out of - then that's time to definitely stop digging :rolleyes:

by the way, whens Halloween? as i'm sure i just heard the M-I-L is revving up her broomstick for her xmas visit to you, going to be cold meat and pickles too on boxing day - so better go get some garlic in - real fast is the best advice

regs

alan

Guest anguscanplay
Angus dear luv,

so i ask again, where did Andy or anyone else before you ever mention red-care then? and while your at it when did you ever fit a micro filter to a red care line then?

:toot: i know' lets have a discussion about fax machines, modems, extension bells or simply keep to the facts. much simpler still, admit you got rogerd (sorry rjbsec) up the jacksy good and proper by arfur - familiar feeling for you me thinks :whistle:

ask your dad, this is very good advice comming your way - when in a hole you can't get out of - then that's time to definitely stop digging :rolleyes:

by the way, whens Halloween? as i'm sure i just heard the M-I-L is revving up her broomstick for her xmas visit to you, going to be cold meat and pickles too on boxing day - so better go get some garlic in - real fast is the best advice

regs

alan

I posted in reply to Andy, your`e still licking your wounds from previous threads and trying to make an issue out of this - follow your own advice you were smart in your reply to me, you were wrong, stop digging

Oh dear me :angry2:

Redcare is a third type of signal on the line.

Off the top off my head I don't know or care if it needs filters, gumboots, wet towels or whatever to separate it from telephones or broadband.

The OP didn't ask about Redcare so as the man says "calm down dears".

Guest anguscanplay
Oh dear me :angry2:

Redcare is a third type of signal on the line.

Off the top off my head I don't know or care if it needs filters, gumboots, wet towels or whatever to separate it from telephones or broadband.

The OP didn't ask about Redcare so as the man says "calm down dears".

right - but it doesnt need a filter - just correcting your factual mistake

Guest anguscanplay
Wrong, no mistake as I didn't mention it. It's not a telephony device, it's Redcare which is "the third way" :rolleyes:

want to get into semantics ? it has a ren value ( well used to anyway) - its a telephony device

Archived