Security Installer Community

Pro Digi

andymac

to be fair it was one of your busiest weeks - I was spoiled for choice , then they closed it

whats a 490x got to do with owt - this guy " nicked " the old 816 from his Dr Dads surgery

go read what you said again - how can I put this - PLUGS IN

when your loosing the plot this often it`s hardly any effort at all - cheers ( sweets and babies springs to mind )

Regards - listen I admitted been wrong ( and still owe you a breakfast )

Angus

1) you wished

2) not being a 490 but an old 816 is even worse for you as it will not comply for DT regs from monitoring would it?

3) yes it plugs in so what? hardly an earth shattering national secrets is it, so how will that ever compromise anything

4) you wished again and really hard this time - now i'm NOT your fairy godmother either so don't you go for that third wish matey :boxing:

lol

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay

shaking head in sympathy

1) you wished what for ?

2) not being a 490 but an old 816 is even worse for you as it will not comply for DT regs from monitoring would it?

whats that got to do with owt - you called a member of the public for doing something you persuaded him to do ( after the kids had persuaded him it couldnt possibly work )now your trying to cover your tracks by talking about rules and regs - wierd strategy IMO

3) yes it plugs in so what? hardly an earth shattering national secrets is it, so how will that ever compromise anything

you have to ask that you show how little idea of risk assesment you actually have

4) you wished again and really hard this time - now i'm NOT your fairy godmother either so don't you go for that third wish matey :boxing:really have no idea what you have been drinking

lol

regs

alan

somebody put him in the corner with a bottle of stout and a piano and lets have a good old fashioned knees - up , well it usually works on the telly when theres a wedding

Archived