Security Installer Community

Zling Stidio Portable Mp3 And Video Player

arfur mo

hi people,

i bought one of these off Ebay, beutifully made and very good clear screen

Zling Studio comes with a stated 512MB (but i got 1 gig so shhhhh! :) built-in memory that is enough for a 2.5 5 hrs movie playback. By just adding a 2GB external flash memory, you will have nearly 10hrs of movie playback time. comes with it's own software but not that friendly to use.

i don't want to encourage crossing any barriers into piracy, so to be clear i see piracy as copy a disk and then give it to your family and mates or sell it on - thats real piracy plain and simple.

this is for my wifes personal use while she is laid up recuperating from knee replacement surgery. and using our own originals library of dvd's,

i'ms sure it will be within the first 5 posts it will b stated this still technically contravenes copy rite (yawns!), but tbh i'm not really interested in going there within this thread about those right or wrongs, zillions of people do so, if you post along those lines it will be simply ignored (with all due respects) by me. it's been done to death elsewhere - the only (and last) retort is - why then do they sell dvd recorders, sky+ boxes and not get done? so 'end of' please discuss elsewhere if you must to vent your spleen.

ok, that out of the way there must be many members who use these devices for train or air trips and with honest intentions, what i would like to know is which software you find makes transferring dvd's onto these players, pim's or your phone perhaps, are the simplest or most effective? happy to buy originals but there are many makes out there all claiming the world is you oyster if you buy their's

this ZLING unit use's ASF, with the Zling Studio software supplied, but after many hours of trying it is not the best, if the film is in several chapters on the disc there seems no automatic linking i can find.

i'll shut up now :rolleyes: and hope others want to post sensibly (cue hold deep breath) their recommendations

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived