Security Installer Community

Cctv Test Site?

nitro

Hi fellows,i've been giving a laptop from work now to use on various cctv job(i.e Dedicated Micro,Adpro,Ljd...)i have the adpro video central and DMnetwork viewer andDMnetvu observer software loaded ,i would like to test the connection via the cat5 cabling with ip addresses,does any one know if test site available?? :shy:

Hi fellows,i've been giving a laptop from work now to use on various cctv job(i.e Dedicated Micro,Adpro,Ljd...)i have the adpro video central and DMnetwork viewer andDMnetvu observer software loaded ,i would like to test the connection via the cat5 cabling with ip addresses,does any one know if test site available?? :shy:

Give Norbain a call.......

I'm sure they will have something setup at one of their offices... :ninja:

Beware the fury of a patient man...

You will be able to get a demo site for the dm from thier website. when you download the viewer from the website it comes with a few of thier offices as demos.

Different story with adpro. you would have to have a fixed ip address conection even at the viewing end (your end) because the ports also have to be opened and forwarded to the viewing pc. These ports will be closed on a dynamic ip sevice.

Archived