Security Installer Community

Nothing To Do With Alarms

DAVE IN KENT

This is a totally random question but i am trying to find a hifi system (not to pricey) that has a wired lcd remote that i could mount upstairs so i could use the same stereo for music upstairs and downstairs.

I know they exist cause i have seen one in a customers house but i'm not likly to be going back there for another year.

any help would be good

NSI GOLD

BASED IN KENT

INTRUDER,ACCESS CONTROL,CCTV,FIRE

might be a cheapish option to use those i think called 'rabbit' type remote tranceivers that work on sky receivers.

the windows tablet ones i've seen are a bit expensive, that client can have different music playing in each room incuding all 12 of the toilets, so it's whatever floats your boat i suppose i'm happy with a copy of the Sun (the SPORTS pages of course you lot :rolleyes: )

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest Dave the alarm man

this sort of thing?

ZAC-60.jpg

made by zon audio btw

I thought multi room audio, used a data cable to the speakers letting you use an IR remote around the house?

this sort of thing?

ZAC-60.jpg

made by zon audio btw

I thought multi room audio, used a data cable to the speakers letting you use an IR remote around the house?

that looks like a nice option, i'm no hi fi expert so suspect there are many options in the gizmo bracket, if i was an expert my singing would sound far worse than it dose at the moment:unsure: as it is the screechy speaker are masked by my attempts at warbling in the bath.

but those 'tablets' i was told were windows based pc's

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

might be a cheapish option to use those i think called 'rabbit' type remote tranceivers that work on sky receivers.

the windows tablet ones i've seen are a bit expensive, that client can have different music playing in each room incuding all 12 of the toilets, so it's whatever floats your boat i suppose i'm happy with a copy of the Sun (the SPORTS pages of course you lot :rolleyes: )

regs

alan

i found one of those Rabbit type things in the bedroom recently (i think it may be the Wifes) but im buggered if i can get sky from it.

When i put it near the tv the odd buzzing noise cause nothing but interferance.

don't recommend buying one for this purpose.

Archived