Security Installer Community

Securitech Active5

dawn900

hello,

can anyone help me. PLEASE!!!! my alarm started going off yesterday for no apparent reason. When I got to the pannell the (tamper light was on), and the internal box was sounding. If I press reset it will turn off, however it keeps on doing it. It will stay off for anywhere from 2hours-2 mins. But i have no idea why. I have had to sit by the pannell almost all night to stop it from waking my children.

Please help before it gives me a nervous breakdown. THANX.

DAWN

hello,

can anyone help me. PLEASE!!!! my alarm started going off yesterday for no apparent reason. When I got to the pannell the (tamper light was on), and the internal box was sounding. If I press reset it will turn off, however it keeps on doing it. It will stay off for anywhere from 2hours-2 mins. But i have no idea why. I have had to sit by the pannell almost all night to stop it from waking my children.

Please help before it gives me a nervous breakdown. THANX.

DAWN

basically you have a tamper problem which could be anything from a faulty battery to a faulty detector.

You need to get a engineer in as soon as poss.

DO NOT TAKE THE LID OFF YOURSELF AS THERE ARE 240V INSIDE

PAUL

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Paul,

Looks like another sleepless night for me!! Thanx 4 your help.

dawn

Have a look in your local paper in the classifieds, there bound to be a section dealing with security. Look for a local one man band company - give them a ring. It will cost you but i bet its worth it for a good nights sleep.

either that or put a request on here - there may be someone more local to you than me that can help you

good luck

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Guest anguscanplay
i'm in gedling, but so far so good, its now been about 5 hours since it last went off. fingers crossed it will stay that way.

thats no basis to protect you and your kids - call an engineer in , it wont be too expensive

Archived