Security Installer Community

Great Service

nikko

Heard this on the radio yesterday, it made me smile....

Fella orders a new BMW, doesn't want the ashtray, orders the coin holder instead.

Car arrives, dealer gets it wrong, it's got the ashtray.

Several phone calls later, our fella is so irate that he rings his Mercedes dealer to ask what they would have done in similar circumstances.

Anyhow, next day his doorbell rings and there's a chap on his doorstep delivering his new BMW coinholder.

Our man says, "well I've been a bit angry by the poor customer service, but fair play to you, you've delivered it now, even brought it to my door personally, so no hard feelings, Mr. BMW."

Reply: "Actually sir, I'm from Mercedes." B)

I went up into the attic...I found a Stradavarius & a Picasso. Unfortunately.....

Stradavarius couldn't paint, and Picasso made a shocking fiddle.

My Facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1279556853&ref=name

Heard this on the radio yesterday, it made me smile....

Fella orders a new BMW, doesn't want the ashtray, orders the coin holder instead.

Car arrives, dealer gets it wrong, it's got the ashtray.

Several phone calls later, our fella is so irate that he rings his Mercedes dealer to ask what they would have done in similar circumstances.

Anyhow, next day his doorbell rings and there's a chap on his doorstep delivering his new BMW coinholder.

Our man says, "well I've been a bit angry by the poor customer service, but fair play to you, you've delivered it now, even brought it to my door personally, so no hard feelings, Mr. BMW."

Reply: "Actually sir, I'm from Mercedes." B)

Not any of the Mercedes dealers round my way, that's for sure......... :rolleyes:

Now Lexus I'd maybe believe.

• 3 weeks later...
dont think having a Vito counts as a mercedes does it?

Dunno but i heard that merc are shutting half their dealerships so they can be more exclusive?? :cold2:

How musch does a new 's' class retail at.....a little more than a vauxhall astra

Archived