Security Installer Community

Afa Minerva

richb

Hello

I'm trying to obtain the engineering manual for an AFA Minerva Alarm panel. Unfortunately the previous service contractors left the panel in a bit of a mess when they tried installed a new dialer. I say tried, as they never managed to get the Scantronic 8400 to function.

Also I can't find any indication of the model of the panel, it's my guess that the last contractors scratched out the info as there appears to me filed marks on the front cover.

From what I've read about the AFA Minerva series, not many models where made, any idea how to obtain a model number from this system and a manual.

Thanks

Regards

Rich B

This website does not supply engineer manuals to members of the public. If your in the trade apply for Trade Membership and perhaps one of the fire engineers may be able to help you further.

is it intruder or fire as afa minerva did a intruder alarm panel as well

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

Hello

I'm trying to obtain the engineering manual for an AFA Minerva Alarm panel. Unfortunately the previous service contractors left the panel in a bit of a mess when they tried installed a new dialer. I say tried, as they never managed to get the Scantronic 8400 to function.

Also I can't find any indication of the model of the panel, it's my guess that the last contractors scratched out the info as there appears to me filed marks on the front cover.

From what I've read about the AFA Minerva series, not many models where made, any idea how to obtain a model number from this system and a manual.

Thanks

Regards

Rich B

Hi Rich

Any chance of a picture of the panel. AFA Minerva were taken over by Thorm EMI

Pete

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

Archived