Security Installer Community

Self Employed Engineers Wanted

My Company is looking for self employed engineers to cover maintenance and call out works (not 24 hour) in Cardiff, Newcastle & Birmingham (3 separate companies or 1 larger company)

Must have knowledge of CCTV including Columbus DVR and Pelco \ SpeedDome installations.

Must be conversant with Software House CCure800 access control systems up to 82 doors and be capable of administering the system through the PC.

Knowledge of Galaxy and Galaxy Gold an advantage

Good customer skills are essential as this work is for a Blue Chip client.

If you do not have all of the above training may be given.

Please visit our web site for contact details.

Many Thanks

is there any work available in the south east of england?

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

• 1 month later...
Guest Gimmick

I am wondering if your sector in this industry reaches to the limits of Scotland. One of my biggest bugbears at the moment is the complete lack of large companies and manufacturers North of the border. I have been approached in the past to work for National companies providing support/sales/training from home . . but with a view to re-locate at some point in the near future. I am looking for a company that understands that proper use of available technology and transport media, eliminates any re-location requirements.

Am I barking up the wrong tree, with no leaves, that hasn't been watered in decades?

Regards,

Gimmick.

Guest dale

I would agree with you Mick, in todays society there is no need to go to the office. I can log into the network in the office from any PC on the Internet, I can also divert calls to my mobile when the telephone system goes down, and can transfer calls from my phone direct to engineers mobiles... so in theory I don't have to go the office... but it is nice to get away from the house for 12 hours a day!

D

Archived