Security Installer Community

When I Connect The Alarm The Alarm Goes Off

hasso

i have a accenta 8 alarm i decided to switch it on yesterday but when i switched it on it just went off the noise was comming from outside inside the strobe light was flashing anyway i decided to leave it on as i had to run to the keypad when i ran to the keypad i pressed 0123 the alarm noise stopped but it only showed tamper and power and zone 7 and 8 were showing a red light i checked all the sensor and they were working the outside box was flashing but if i pressed anything on the keypad it would make no noise nothing then later i left it on for a bit still showing the tamper and day and zone 7 and 8 then i took the mains wire out and put it back in and went back to the keypad then it showed day and power i put in 0123 the alarm was setting but then it went off straight away then i took it out from the mains and and put it back in and then no light was showing on the keypad just the back light on the keypad any one help please.

i have a accenta 8 alarm i decided to switch it on yesterday but when i switched it on it just went off the noise was comming from outside inside the strobe light was flashing anyway i decided to leave it on as i had to run to the keypad when i ran to the keypad i pressed 0123 the alarm noise stopped but it only showed tamper and power and zone 7 and 8 were showing a red light i checked all the sensor and they were working the outside box was flashing but if i pressed anything on the keypad it would make no noise nothing then later i left it on for a bit still showing the tamper and day and zone 7 and 8 then i took the mains wire out and put it back in and went back to the keypad then it showed day and power i put in 0123 the alarm was setting but then it went off straight away then i took it out from the mains and and put it back in and then no light was showing on the keypad just the back light on the keypad any one help please.

No offence, but using ponctuation does help a bit. Consider that.

:huh::huh: and in English??

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Archived