Security Installer Community

Voice Recorder

Dobiesmon

what trouble are you having?

Hi

Verbel abuse I live on my own with my son yesterday was out for most of the day arrived back and went in to the garden had my daughter and grandson aged 3 there , one of my dogs barked twice he shouted shut the f up then went on to tell me I needed a man to sort me out and called me other names my son and daughter came to my defence but my son put his head out of the landing window and told him if he ever spoke to me like that again he would sort him out , to which the bloke replied got you phone the police ,

The police say he is playing games and you should do the same ring us if it happens again as over the last two years I have not reported him as he is in his 80 but does have 5 lads ( not living at home )

my poor grandson was upset at the police comming to the house .

he has lived here a long time and thinks everyone should live as he tells them , I have lived here 15 years , he has never had anyone live on the other side but a family will move in when it is finished.

Hi all

Having trouble with the bloke next door police said get a voice recorder to leave on when I sit in my garden ,

anyone know of a good one to get. :cry:

hi, one solution is a small personal recorder as used for dictation, some of the more expensive digital ones have extended recording time to sd card so easy for later backup.

another idea is to fit a camera with a mic built in, use your vcr/dvd recorder set to a slow recording speed, this way he (or his sons) have less chance to claim provocation as a defense for the abusive language, caused buy rude gestures from your side of the fence.

if you can talk to the sons they may not be aware what he has been up to, not everyone is an ignorant Neanderthal, so worth a try before going legal, but thats your call to judge the response you might get.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived