Security Installer Community

Urgent Sub Contractor Work Birmingham

Guest anguscanplay
Angus

You love them, as long as there are cheap carry wall plugs . :P

Regards

Kev

lol , only the ones on here ( except I Cant lol ( joking Ian lol )

question could have been better put and your reply could have been better phrased - still everyone knows my views on subbies

I Agree fully with anguscanplay re the question and answer but there is a lot of good subbies out there.

cheers Kev

Guest anguscanplay
I Agree fully with anguscanplay re the question and answer but there is a lot of good subbies out there.

there is - i have had one on site with me this week ( he knows who he is , thanks again mate you were invaluable)

Angus

Steve here

I agree - I have some very good subbies that I use and I apologise for "getting out of my pram" but this job was (i re state was) a high value one for myself and the contractor, so obviously feelings run high.

This was a brand new install on a new build site with full plans and costing prior, and the guy was given a spec sheet to cost to, which has not changed,

still bad luck I suppose!

cheers guys!

Steve

Guest anguscanplay
Steve here

I agree - I have some very good subbies that I use and I apologise for "getting out of my pram" but this job was (i re state was) a high value one for myself and the contractor, so obviously feelings run high.

This was a brand new install on a new build site with full plans and costing prior, and the guy was given a spec sheet to cost to, which has not changed,

still bad luck I suppose!

cheers guys!

Steve

evening Steve

was meaning youve lost it then ? maybe you might like to give a clue about the subbie hmm if its anyone we might come across, the guy doesnt deserve any help in the future if he dropped you in it

Angus

Guest anguscanplay
Probably not wise on an open forum, but by all means PM me

cheers i will if thats ok then , im just starting to use subbies more and any advice would be a help - speak to you in the week

Angus

I tell you why as I am the Guy who needs the men,

The subcontractor was only on site for half the time he has supposed to be, and as a result the job has fallen behind time. Rather than tell me we wouldnt his PC he chose to keep quiet.

I use contractors all the time and can provide contact numbers to prove how honest and good I am to work with, and deeply resent the accusations that seem to springing up by people who don't have a clue.

Thanks for your support guys.

Wasnt picking on you Steve, just curious.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived