Security Installer Community

Part Set Problem

MickH

Yes this is what I have done and after selecting the required PROG from 1,2,3 which in this case is 3, follow through with the rest of the PROG SETUP, but for some reason cannot get the panel to accept the prog. Does anything have to be programed or set up before this part set can be programed in?

in option 6 on PROG 3 make sure you have chosen i setting type, eg. TIMED, SILENT ECT.

IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS THE PART SET IS DISABLED.

:(

in option 6 on PROG 3 make sure you have chosen i setting type, eg. TIMED, SILENT ECT.

IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS THE PART SET IS DISABLED.

Sorry, but I am not sure what you mean by option 6. After PROG 3 has been selected you have the 6 choices, the first 3 being zone selection and the last 3 being entry/exit choices. From used/timed & timed inhibit selection you then have to select from the eight zones which one you want programed out for the part set, once this is done you then proceed with the exit program. In the Engineer manual on page 21 it shows what looks to me 2 lots of set up procedures, the left hand side looks like the set up for entry/exit & the right hand side of the diagram for zone set ups, this is where I am not sure when you say Option 6.

Hope you can understand what I am trying to explain.

:(

Sorry, but I am not sure what you mean by option 6. After PROG 3 has been selected you have the 6 choices, the first 3 being zone selection and the last 3 being entry/exit choices. From used/timed & timed inhibit selection you then have to select from the eight zones which one you want programed out for the part set, once this is done you then proceed with the exit program. In the Engineer manual on page 21 it shows what looks to me 2 lots of set up procedures, the left hand side looks like the set up for entry/exit & the right hand side of the diagram for zone set ups, this is where I am not sure when you say Option 6.

Hope you can understand what I am trying to explain.

Make sure you have set the entry/exit times in 4 and 5 then, follow this and then tell us how you get on:

PROG - 'ENG CODE' - PROG - 3 - 6 - 1 - RESET - RESET - RESET

Make sure you have set the entry/exit times in 4 and 5 then, follow this and then tell us how you get on:

PROG - 'ENG CODE' - PROG - 3 - 6 - 1 - RESET - RESET - RESET

I have gone through the procedure you gave, what is happening now is that when I input my user code & Prog 3 for part set the system goes through the required entry/exit time and the alarm is then in set mode, if I trigger a PIR in the bedroom the RKP gives about 3 bleeps & then goes into full alarm mode, which previously, :( was going into full alarm mode once the PIR was triggered.

I have gone through the procedure you gave, what is happening now is that when I input my user code & Prog 3 for part set the system goes through the required entry/exit time and the alarm is then in set mode, if I trigger a PIR in the bedroom the RKP gives about 3 bleeps & then goes into full alarm mode, which previously, :( was going into full alarm mode once the PIR was triggered.

i thought you said it wasn't working before?

TIME FOR AN ENGINEER NOW MATE.

We have all tried our best to help, but sometimes you have to be there with the know how.

Good luck

After sitting down in a quite room and reading everything carefully I have now managed to sort the programming and everything is now working fine.

Thanks to everyone who took time trying to help me & I will be keeping this web site as one of my favorites.

MickH.

Archived