Security Installer Community

A1 Alarm Manual

fims

Hi, can anyone help, I've recently moved house and I'm trying to setup the alarm system that which was installed prior to me moving in. The things is I don't have a manual, can anyone help. The only decal on the front are the digits A1, I've searched the internet but I'm unable to find a manual. The systems has 4 zones, 3 PIR's and 2 door sensors linked serially to one zone. Vague I know but there's not much else, I do know it's not the AJ600 because I downloaded the manual but the manual talks of a PROG button but there isn't one on my system it does have - ARM, OMIT, RESET & HOME LH side and either side of '0' are AWAY & ER. any info would be really appreciated.

G

Hi, can anyone help, I've recently moved house and I'm trying to setup the alarm system that which was installed prior to me moving in. The things is I don't have a manual, can anyone help. The only decal on the front are the digits A1, I've searched the internet but I'm unable to find a manual. The systems has 4 zones, 3 PIR's and 2 door sensors linked serially to one zone. Vague I know but there's not much else, I do know it's not the AJ600 because I downloaded the manual but the manual talks of a PROG button but there isn't one on my system it does have - ARM, OMIT, RESET & HOME LH side and either side of '0' are AWAY & ER. any info would be really appreciated.

G

Any chance of a picture?

Trade Member

ARM, OMIT, RESET & HOME LH side and either side of '0' are AWAY & ER. any info would be really appreciated.

Its an AJ600 , you may have the wrong manual , there are a few variants....try pressing arm instead of prog.

Regards.

Archived