Security Installer Community

Call Point Covers

I am trying to find a supplier for call point cover's nothing fancy just a version of the KAC flip covers but for the apollo call points instead.

can not find any anywere, any assistance would be good. :!:

NSI GOLD

BASED IN KENT

INTRUDER,ACCESS CONTROL,CCTV,FIRE

I am trying to find a supplier for call point cover's nothing fancy just a version of the KAC flip covers but for the apollo call points instead.

I fittred KAC covers to old Appolo XP90 MCP's, don't they fit the newer ones? The newer one's "were" the same pattern as the "old" XP90 ones a few months ago?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Have a word with a company called detection supplies based in fordingbridge they are very good

Unit 14, Ashford Road

Fordingbridge Business Park

Fordingbridge

SP6 1BD

Hampshire

Tel: 0870 243 0304 Contact : Sales

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

Guest Cerberus NI

I'm a bit confused but the Apollo MCP's are KAC (with that nice new test key arrangement) and the hinged covers are are available as a retrofit accessory.Click Here - KAC Hinged Cover and Here for PDF downloads of KAC products.

Guest Cerberus NI

I think we've identified that they are available as an accessory and that they're by KAC through whoever you get your Apollo equipment from.

Topic closed and any further expansion to the side issues should be transferred and opened in trade.

Archived