Security Installer Community

Help!

EB2

Hi guys,

I am new here although I work in the security industry myself so I know the problems that can occurr with alarm systems.

I have just moved to a new property with an ATG MX48 installed. my wife inadvertantly entered the wrong code, forgetting it was not as our previous code. the system tells me it requires an engineer but, the guy who used to look after the system (years ago) is no longer around so we have no engineer code to reset the system or engineer manual. Is there a way to do a full factory reset on this system and start again? as the engineers I've contacted so far do not know the system due to its age.

Grateful for any info

Regards

EB2

Hi guys,

I am new here although I work in the security industry myself so I know the problems that can occurr with alarm systems.

I have just moved to a new property with an ATG MX48 installed. my wife inadvertantly entered the wrong code, forgetting it was not as our previous code. the system tells me it requires an engineer but, the guy who used to look after the system (years ago) is no longer around so we have no engineer code to reset the system or engineer manual. Is there a way to do a full factory reset on this system and start again? as the engineers I've contacted so far do not know the system due to its age.

Grateful for any info

Regards

EB2

Hi

unfornately that type of information cannot be given out on this forum.

But when you are discussing it with 'engineers', tell them it is a variant of a scantronic 9100 - any competent engineer can figure out/work on one of those

Possibly someone on here may be able to arrange a visit

good luck

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived