Security Installer Community

C&k 800l Entry Point

mattock

Hi

I have a C&K 700L or 800L (not sure!). I've just had an electric garage door fitted and would like the sensor on the garage door to be set as an entry point so the alarm doesn't go off straight away when i open the door. If its not possible to have more than one entry point, then can some one tell me how to change the entry point?

I've found a user manual how ever its pretty useless and doesn't tell me how to change it!

thanks

Hi

I have a C&K 700L or 800L (not sure!). I've just had an electric garage door fitted and would like the sensor on the garage door to be set as an entry point so the alarm doesn't go off straight away when i open the door. If its not possible to have more than one entry point, then can some one tell me how to change the entry point?

I've found a user manual how ever its pretty useless and doesn't tell me how to change it!

thanks

Hi Mattock,

That sort of change isn't a user function, it has to be done by an engineer.

As I'm sure you've noted from the forum rules etc. engineering manuals aren't available here (except to bona-fide accredited Trade members).

You should contact your system maintainer, or if you don't have one get quotes from a number (3 is usually suggested) of local reputable alarm companies to do the work. It would be wise to ask them to service the alarm and to also consider a maintenance contract at the same time.

ok, thanks - i understand, i thought it would just be a case of entering stuff into the control panel!!

I'll just isolate it for now i think - can you tell me if it is possible though to have more than 1 entry point?

thanks

Guest Dave the alarm man

number of zones 7 or 8 if I recall right

part set entry is only an entry when the system is part set!

Guest anguscanplay

but ive got a 700l with three entry points of course its changable but youll need an engineer to do it

Guest anguscanplay
I think you are thinking of the Active 5 mate. B)

Regards.

wierd programming matrix on that thing - never made sense

ill go have a look at mine right now

Archived