Security Installer Community

The Three Letter Co

The "national installer" with three letters if you check out there website and look at there TV ad i have seen this on tv but just wanted to double check again, look at there bell box at the end of the ad.

Anyone spotted whats wrong?

gone a bit pyronix with those LED's!

Every service engineer's nightmare - "my bellbox doesn't flash like it does on the TV - I want it to or I'm going to trading standards..."

I wonder if the upgrade is going to be "incentivised" like the last bell change campaign?

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

• 3 weeks later...
gone a bit pyronix with those LED's!

Every service engineer's nightmare - "my bellbox doesn't flash like it does on the TV - I want it to or I'm going to trading standards..."

I wonder if the upgrade is going to be "incentivised" like the last bell change campaign?

i thought all their new bells had alternating LED's? although our bells have been doing this for 10 yrs, com on //.Large National Installer.// be original.

Archived