Security Installer Community

Paragon Plus

HI All my first time here so be nice :rolleyes:

i have just removed a paragon plus alarm pannel and system from a house due to be rewired and have a totaly new system fitted.

has anybody got a scanned copy of the installer manual i can borror please?

i am due to install the pannel in my shed where my tools are kept i have a logic 4 in there now but its caused a few false alarms and all i have is 1 door reed switch.

i am suspecting the logic 4 to be at fault as i only paid

HI All my first time here so be nice :rolleyes:

i have just removed a paragon plus alarm pannel and system from a house due to be rewired and have a totaly new system fitted.

has anybody got a scanned copy of the installer manual i can borror please?

i am due to install the pannel in my shed where my tools are kept i have a logic 4 in there now but its caused a few false alarms and all i have is 1 door reed switch.

i am suspecting the logic 4 to be at fault as i only paid

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Hey and Welcome to the forum :)

post-9315-1179453068.gif

Unfortunatly we cannot supply engineering manuals or defaulting information

regs

FCE

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

while you are thinking about replacing the logic 4, why not replace it with a new system like the veritas r8. why do you want to put an old panel into your shed with its possible problems. start new now

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived