Security Installer Community

Commercial Alarm Query

Hello all, i wondered if any of you chaps could recommend a reliable grade 2> alarm system for a small sports hall? only one entrance covered by a metal roller shutter, no windows in the full building, needs to have fire and smoke alarm inputs, i do need the system to be monitored, back-up battery, bellbox, internal sounder etc. And one main keypad just near the front door as a means of dis/arming.

Many thanks

Carl

www.Home-IQ.co.uk

Guest anguscanplay
Hello all, i wondered if any of you chaps could recommend a reliable grade 2> alarm system for a small sports hall? only one entrance covered by a metal roller shutter, no windows in the full building, needs to have fire and smoke alarm inputs, i do need the system to be monitored, back-up battery, bellbox, internal sounder etc. And one main keypad just near the front door as a means of dis/arming.

Many thanks

Carl

www.Home-IQ.co.uk

what kind of monitoring do you require - i assume you mean full police response

Guest anguscanplay
Yes Angus, monitored using //.Large National Installer.//, then to keyholders and Police.

cheers

but youre fitting it

Guest anguscanplay
yes, in the next 2 weeks

help you more later - but who is applying for the URN and how are you planning to generate a confirmed signal?

Many thanks

Carl

www.Home-IQ.co.uk

I would recommend a G3 Galaxy system (I know you want Grage 2 but its easier to upgrade to Grade 3 at another day) You can also have a max reader fitted to set and unset from utside to prevent false activations and I would also recommend a GSM Redcare for you monitoring

help you more later - but who is applying for the URN and how are you planning to generate a confirmed signal?

good question m8

sw

the local council are sorting the URN, and i am installing a tritech sensor to send the confirmed signal, i generally fit 'comfort type' alarms more to do with the home automation market, so this commercial job is a bit different for me to be honest!! so any help is appreciated and will be used in the strictest confidence.

regards

Carl Nycz.

www.Home-IQ.co.uk

Guest anguscanplay
the local council are sorting the URN, and i am installing a tritech sensor to send the confirmed signal, i generally fit 'comfort type' alarms more to do with the home automation market, so this commercial job is a bit different for me to be honest!! so any help is appreciated and will be used in the strictest confidence.

regards

Carl Nycz.

www.Home-IQ.co.uk

local council sorting urn? - something your not telling us and who did the risk assesment?

Archived