Security Installer Community

Galaxy 60 Fire Zone

Hi everyone,

I have an //.Large National Installer.// branded Ademco Microtec Galaxy 60 C052 panel, Software Version 4.06. I'm installing fire detectors on the system but cannot find the FIRE zone function, the installation manual states that function 19 is FIRE but on the panel 19 reads NOT USED. Is this something //.Large National Installer.// disable or is it not included in the panels software version? If so what function would be best suited for fire detectors? mabe im just missing it?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Mark

Guest anguscanplay
Hi everyone,

I have an //.Large National Installer.// branded Ademco Microtec Galaxy 60 C052 panel, Software Version 4.06. I'm installing fire detectors on the system but cannot find the FIRE zone function, the installation manual states that function 19 is FIRE but on the panel 19 reads NOT USED. Is this something //.Large National Installer.// disable or is it not included in the panels software version? If so what function would be best suited for fire detectors? mabe im just missing it?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Mark

have you been able to access the programming menu?

have you been able to access the programming menu?

Thanks for your reply, yes i have engineer access to the system. I'm going into "Program Zone", i select the zone and then select "Function" Final and Intruder etc are available but ive run through all options and i cant find FIRE

The way we got round this when i worked //.Large National Installer.// was to program the smokes to 24 Hour ( providing there are no other devices on the system as 24 hour ) then program 24 hour to trigger ch1 .

It all works ok and loads of //.Large National Installer.// jobs are set up this way. Not the best but it works

• 1 month later...
I take it you are in the programming menu...if so the option says not used in their software but it still is there under function 19; well it is on mine anyway... :)

This is because the version this chap has is a commercial set up...(//.Large National Installer.// set up)

60 are mainly used in comm premesis so dont have a fire zone as 19.

Archived