Security Installer Community

~hello All~

starsatuk

:yes: keep your head down and take on board what advice people tell you and if unsure ASK as its better to ask a stupid question and then do the work correctly than to do some thing stupid on an installation

thanks mate, i have no qualification in CCTV, do you think i should go and get one?

:yes: keep your head down and take on board what advice people tell you and if unsure ASK as its better to ask a stupid question and then do the work correctly than to do some thing stupid on an installation

I may be wrong but I'd be surprised if they install much.

thanks mate, i have no qualification in CCTV, do you think i should go and get one?

Hi and welcome starsatuk to the forums,

many members will answer a reasonable amount of questions, and most with all good will, help to explain things like the terminology used, but although a hall of knowledge the forum is not a training college.

many suppliers like SystemQ, Norbain SD and Gardiner Security and others run courses (some are free) for engineers, which i think would be of good sound basis and an excellent starting point for you to go from.

wishing the best of luck with your venture

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Hi and welcome starsatuk to the forums,

many members will answer a reasonable amount of questions, and most with all good will, help to explain things like the terminology used, but although a hall of knowledge the forum is not a training college.

many suppliers like SystemQ, Norbain SD and Gardiner Security and others run courses (some are free) for engineers, which i think would be of good sound basis and an excellent starting point for you to go from.

wishing the best of luck with your venture

regs

alan

cheers mate i went on SystemQ site, and signed up, it said that they will get back to me soon, so i will wait and see.

i guess from a newbie on this site i am going to learn alot!!!

but will need all you lots support

thanks

starsatuk

Archived