Security Installer Community

Hello

meeko

Just thought i would check this out - Im a Fire systems Design / Estimator for a very large multinational company. Ive been in the Fire industry for 20 years originally as an installer then working through the ranks of service, Commisioning, Software, Design , Sales and Estimating. I have worked and do currently work on some of the biggest projects throughout Europe and have a very thourough understanding of BS 5839, 5588, 7974, LPS1014, EN54.

Soon to take my Course with the IFE for Fire Risk Assessor accreditation...have you done it? any advice?

thankyou.

Just thought i would check this out - Im a Fire systems Design / Estimator for a very large multinational company. Ive been in the Fire industry for 20 years originally as an installer then working through the ranks of service, Commisioning, Software, Design , Sales and Estimating. I have worked and do currently work on some of the biggest projects throughout Europe and have a very thourough understanding of BS 5839, 5588, 7974, LPS1014, EN54.

Soon to take my Course with the IFE for Fire Risk Assessor accreditation...have you done it? any advice?

thankyou.

Hi Meeko

Welcome to the forum. Sign up for trade membership sound like you will have

some good advice and knowledge to add to the site

Pete

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

Guest G.J.M

thankyou.

i,m midway through my application to the IFE for membership. A lot of paperwork..

Archived