Security Installer Community

Need Opinion About Some Company.

find some of their installs near you and have a look if they are all worst than you would do is it the kind of work you would want to put your name too

angus

I did some researches and I have few answers, but I can not find any installers or service engineers and that is why I am asking on this forum. It is big community and I was hoping to find one of them in here or someone who may know one.

Thank You all guys for help and suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...
when ever you change employers, there is always a period of 'adjustment' while you find out each others advantages and disadvantages. employment is always a compromise between what you want and what you can actually get.

if your a good engineer expect to be used to the full and beyond by management, this generates fear and often jelousy amongst the lets say you lesser equipped collegue's, who will smile to you face and promptly stab you in the back to protect their 'turf'.

personally if anyone asked to come out for a day's trial, i would suspect thir real commitment and firm intent, and probalby look elswhere. i expect and demmand total loyalty from the very 1st minute of employment, in return i will give my total backing when they are right (lacking in some of my previous spinless managers), and roundly kick there butt all over the carpark when they are wrong.

regs

alan

I have just moved myself to a national and alan you are soooooooooo right about being used and being stabed in the back(he says as he pulls the knife out)....as for if this company is any good you will find ex employees will always slate the company and to be honest the only way to find out is to go and work for them cos one mans joy is another mans pain ;)

Archived