Security Installer Community

Ts400

kka

what a beautiful little panel, just being to service one, 12 years old and still in very good condition. needs a new battery, basic but very impressive. rrr the good olde days. :rolleyes:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

do not make them like this anymore, a keypad you can actually touch without fear of breaking it. little solid panel. instruction sheet that you can understand,does not go around the world to explain things.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

They do have a little known feature that can cause plenty of head scratching. If the battery drops below 11vdc, the panel goes into tamper. But the tamper isn't an instant feature. Sometimes it can take several hours before going off. I remember getting one up on my old boss as he went to the job and completely missed the low voltage from the battery. He changed the PCB for some reason.

The TS401/402 was a nice simple piece of kit. Included a built-in speech dialler if I remember correctly.

ACE.gif

They do have a little known feature that can cause plenty of head scratching. If the battery drops below 11vdc, the panel goes into tamper. But the tamper isn't an instant feature. Sometimes it can take several hours before going off. I remember getting one up on my old boss as he went to the job and completely missed the low voltage from the battery. He changed the PCB for some reason.

The TS401/402 was a nice simple piece of kit. Included a built-in speech dialler if I remember correctly.

I have had this to. LOL

Didn't change the panel though just took a bit to work out it was the Batt.

Guest anguscanplay

as i said somewhere months ago almost every fault on the public forum can be cured with a new battery lol

Archived