Security Installer Community

Gardtec 300 Series Zone Setting

wrighta01

HELP! I purchased my house over a year ago and a gardtec 300 series alarm is fitted. I wasnt given a manual for it, I can set it alright when I enter and leave the house e.t.c but I dont know how to set the zones (I just want to be able to set the alarm downstairs when I go to bed) can anyone help please.

HELP! I purchased my house over a year ago and a gardtec 300 series alarm is fitted. I wasnt given a manual for it, I can set it alright when I enter and leave the house e.t.c but I dont know how to set the zones (I just want to be able to set the alarm downstairs when I go to bed) can anyone help please.

I don't know that specific alarm, but what you want is commonly known as a "part set" and it can only be configured by an engineer.

As you will no doubt have seen, engineering manuals cannot be given out here, but hopefully someone will at least have a user manual which you really should have been given by the house vendor. With that you may be able to omit one or more zones each time you set it at night to give some protection.

But, for a proper solution you really will need an alarm professional to set it up for you. Maybe also time to look at a maintenance contract?

Hi , your system may already be set up with a part set program , enter your code , then enter 1 , then go upstairs and wait for the system to set .Trigger the upstairs movement detector and see if it triggers your system.If it does , then you require an engineer to reprogram the system to suit your needs .

If you find that a part set program has been setup , you should also check that you other devices are also working during part set 1.

you could always manually omit the upstairs zone , using the user guide.

Gardtec350_user.pdf

Archived