Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9651 & Ade Informa Speech Dialler

markkee

Power for the dialer taken from the AUX + and -, wire one of the trigger inputs on the Informa (say Trigger A) to the bell output on the 9651, wire the phone line in to the Informa and test. The manual should contain detailed info on connections (I have never used the Informa)

Trade Member

I have a Scantronic 9651 & ade informa speech dialler, can anyone tell me what wires on the 9651 & ade informa speech dialler to connect the two together.

Thanks Mark

Do as Antinoide says, but the 9651 has three outputs. Defualt are Op1=Bell, OP2=Strobe, & you can program OP3 to trigger a different message on the Informa (i.e. Fire or PA) if you require it.

Otherwise, you can use the (12 core?) comms pin plug and leads, supplied with the 9651 (for a plug on digi) and get your output triggers from that, to emulate true comms signals, including the aborts, restores, etc .

ARJ

A nearly retired previous installer !

Guest anguscanplay
Do as Antinoide says, but the 9651 has three outputs. Defualt are Op1=Bell, OP2=Strobe, & you can program OP3 to trigger a different message on the Informa (i.e. Fire or PA) if you require it.

Otherwise, you can use the (12 core?) comms pin plug and leads, supplied with the 9651 (for a plug on digi) and get your output triggers from that, to emulate true comms signals, including the aborts, restores, etc .

ARJ

could use a line fail input too

Archived