Security Installer Community

Fire Alarm Installation

Hi guys, i have built a summerhouse down my garden 18' x 18' and i would like to install a fire alarm in it. i have never installed a fire alarm system before and if possible does anyone have a wiring diagram so i could follow please. i would probebly fit one callpoint at my entry/exit, one sounder and 2 heat detectors and one controlpanel. thanks for your help in advance.

Martin

Trade Member

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!

Martin Hanfo

CCTV - Intruder Alarms - Access Control - Security Lighting - Locks

Covering South Wales

07903 967045

Hi Martin

This would be easier to use http://www.aico.co.uk/smoke_radio.htm

Just onlyfound out about this product in the last few weeks.

All you need is mains power to each of the 2 heat detectors and screw the callpoint to the wall, it does the connectivity between all 3 units wirelessly. The heat detectors have built in sounders so all in an hour or 2 of work.

Chris.

thats not a summer house, its a double extension. :whistle:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Guest Cerberus NI
Hi guys, i have built a summerhouse down my garden 18' x 18' and i would like to install a fire alarm in it. i have never installed a fire alarm system before and if possible does anyone have a wiring diagram so i could follow please. i would probebly fit one callpoint at my entry/exit, one sounder and 2 heat detectors and one controlpanel. thanks for your help in advance.

Martin

Try and go for smoke detection if it is at all possible - the heat detectors will pick up that a fire has broken out as opposed to the earlier detection of smoke.

Archived