Security Installer Community

Concept 6

UPNADOWN

I HAVE RECENTLY MOVED HOUSE AND IT HAS GOT A CONCEPT 6 ALARM FITTED. THERE IS NO USER MANUAL PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME. THANKS

Unfortunately I do not know the original code for the alarm is there any way I can find this out. Perhaps someone maybe able to help.

sorry, the alarm will need to be reset back to factory codes, you may require the service of a local alarms company. book it in for a service and ask about it then,check their prices over the phone. quite a common panel so should not be to much of a problem.

beware of its age though, about ten years is a good age, so my advice, if its round about, it may well be more cost effective to think about renewing/ updating it. ;)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Guest anguscanplay
sorry, the alarm will need to be reset back to factory codes, you may require the service of a local alarms company. book it in for a service and ask about it then,check their prices over the phone. quite a common panel so should not be to much of a problem.

i would expect to pay for a new battery too if you cannot prove the age of the existing one

angus

beware of its age though, about ten years is a good age, so my advice, if its round about, it may well be more cost effective to think about renewing/ updating it. ;)

but you don't cover richmond - do you?

:)

i'd suggest get in touch with the vendor or landlord, estate agents may know the code from the viewings B)

regs

alan

i would expect to pay for a new battery too if you cannot prove the age of the existing one

angus

been simply age's since you said that line 'son'

it brings tears to my eye's :rolleyes:

:P

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 1 month later...

I have just moved into a new house with a Concerpt 6 alarm system.

DOes anyone have the original factory code so i can reset to code to my preferred one?

When i try and download the manual i get this:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

Any help please

Thanks

Guest anguscanplay
I have just moved into a new house with a Concerpt 6 alarm system.

DOes anyone have the original factory code so i can reset to code to my preferred one?

When i try and download the manual i get this:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

Any help please

Thanks

hi monk3y what your asking is for the defaulting information and since the reskin the warning banner seems to have disappeared but it used to say " the community cannot give out defaulting or engineering information " or some thing similar sorry