Security Installer Community

Nexus 8 - Changing Eng & 2nd User Codes How?

Have battled for a couple of hours now on how to change the ENgineers Access Code and 2nd, 3rd, 4th.... User Access Code.

Master Code Access Code is documented and easily done.

The default for 2nd User is 2222, 3rd User is 3333 and so on. I want to change these default codes for extra users.....

Any help appreciated

Steve Birch

im sorry but we cannot give out this information on this site if i can find a user manual i will post it on here for you to download if i dont im sure someone will be along soon who may post the user manual for you

pete

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

im sorry but we cannot give out this information on this site if i can find a user manual i will post it on here for you to download if i dont im sure someone will be along soon who may post the user manual for you

pete

I have the User Manual and the Engineering Manual, neither have any reference on how to change these codes. The only one is says how to change is the Master User Code.

Must be a way to do it, surely?

Would appreciate some pointers guy...

Steve B

I thought we could edit our posts?

You must have a different User Manual to the one I've uploaded, what you want is there, only problem it's not easy to read.

If you have the same Manual, have another look

magpye

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Hi ,

Are you sure you have the correct manual , there is a wired and a wireless Nexus.

I think you have to activate it first , ( UR ) then use it to change it ...if you see what I mean.

Regards.

Great, I wasnt activating it first. Thanks for the pointer. Glad I joined the forum. I have the Wired Version.

cheers Steve B

well done steve jobs a good un then you sorted it all out now have you

pete

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

well done steve jobs a good un then you sorted it all out now have you

pete

Yep, all sorted. 2 x Door contacts, 4 x PIRs, 2 x Keypads, Siren Box. All seems ok. Very pleased. Thanks again everyone that took the time to help, much appreciated.

cheers

Steve B

• 4 months later...

Archived