Security Installer Community

Citadel Xr2 Stuck

savion

Hello

My wife was cleaning the top of the alarm sound box, and set the alarm off. She then put in the correct security code which immediately stopped the alarm. However, the control panel is now stuck with the lights showing tamper. Whilst all of the keys are backlit, the control panel is not responding, even when we put in the security code again and press reset. As a result, we can't use the alarm any more.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hello

My wife was cleaning the top of the alarm sound box, and set the alarm off. She then put in the correct security code which immediately stopped the alarm. However, the control panel is now stuck with the lights showing tamper. Whilst all of the keys are backlit, the control panel is not responding, even when we put in the security code again and press reset. As a result, we can't use the alarm any more.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Not too sure what a citadel is,but if you remake tamper(if you know what caused it) panel should then reset

Hello

Any suggestions?

Thanks

It sounds like the box has an anti-tamper switch which has been triggered, probably on the lid/cover.

You'll need to reset it properly before resetting the alarm.

I don't know that panel, but it's not uncommon to have to clear tampers before doing anything else.

It sounds like the box has an anti-tamper switch which has been triggered, probably on the lid/cover.

You'll need to reset it properly before resetting the alarm.

I don't know that panel, but it's not uncommon to have to clear tampers before doing anything else.

yep you are right the panel will sit there untill all the tampers are made if it is the same software as the ADE panels

Archived